Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cecilia Perez (Haute Couture) Photo Shoot.



Yesterday I had an amazing Opportunity to shoot in some of Cecilia Perez's Designs. They were absolutely stunning. I wish I could own them but they are fairly expensive. =[ Anyways It was a long day shooting, from 2ish til almost 8. We Kinda got lost on the way, mom isn't good with directions. lol I shot about 4 different looks of her's. And Seeings how we shot downtown in Frankfort Ky, I had to change in the car..lol which made for some funny looking outfits when I was done changing. Lisa(my director) brought her to sweet as can be daughters along, they made they day even more interesting and kept me laughing and smiling. All in all it was a great experience. Cecilia seems very pleased with the pictures, and has even talked about working with me in New York, and coming here herself to do a even larger shoot next time. I'm very excited & I'll keep you all informed with what happens next. =]

Until Next Time,
Love Shannen

No comments:

Post a Comment